Thursday, March 29, 2012

In the merry merry month of May (2011)

My father-in-law, Neal, has said that May is his favorite month because the Heber Valley looks so beautiful. I would have to agree. Driving from Heber towards the mountains, I simply stare and the beautiful vista in front of me. I love the contrast of the blue sky with the white snow-capped mountains, and then the white mountains, contrasted with the green grasses and leaves. No doubt there is a Creator, and He is an Artist.
View of Mount Timpanogos from our house. Can you see the Indian Princess lying down across the top? Great Indian legend about this mountain. My favorite view in the valley!

I don't know what the kids would do all Summer without a trampoline. The joy and unity it brings to my children has outweighed the injuries.........so far.

Nate....up close and personal!
When he wasn't on the trampoline, Nate was on his bike.
And Isaac playing basketball.
Audrey received the Academic Achievement Award in her first grade class.
Audrey's 7th birthday on field day!
Audrey's friends who came to celebrate her birthday: Allison Besendorfer and Lily Child.
Memorial Day at the Richmond Cemetery in front of Grandpa and Grandma Lewis's headstone.
Great Aunt Dottie and friend at the Richmond Cemetery.
Nathan's favorite way to fall asleep--with his right hand in his left armpit!

No comments:

Post a Comment